About Me

My photo
Hanna and I first met in August of 2013 at a local shelter in Philadelphia, PA. After deciding that Hanna would make a perfect first dog, me and my boyfriend decided to give her a forever home. Since dogs don't have scrapbooks to document their lives, here is me and Hanna's ongoing journey!

Saturday, June 21, 2014

The one sad thing about adopting...

The only sad thing that I can think of that has to do with Hanna and the whole adoption process is not knowing what she looked like as a puppy, it kills me. When we are on walks and see families trotting along with their new tiny puppies in those super small harnesses, my heart melts. Now don't get me wrong, puppies are cute, but they are also a LOT of work. All I want is just a picture or two just to see what Hanna looked like, because no matter how long and hard I ask her - she won't tell me! The great thing with technology today is that google images pretty much has whatever photos you are looking to find. On my search for a "fake" baby picture of Hanna, I came across this one. What do you think?! Looks pretty close to me. Who knows, maybe it's her :)

I also feel that microchipping dogs is so important and that every dog should be microchipped. Even if they lose their tags and collar, they can still make it back home safe. Click below to see what Cesar Millan has to say about microchipping: http://www.cesarsway.com/news-and-events/cesars-blog/Should-You-Microchip-Your-Dog


No comments:

Post a Comment